1. Check whether the photo and the basic information shown on the electronic ARC match with those of the ARC holder.
2. Use the simple electronic ARC validation method
to ensure that all of the forgery-proof features are present on the electronic ARC.
3. Key in the UI number, date of issue, date of expiry and the serial number on the reverse side. A photo will show up after you hit "submit". Check whether the displayed photo matches that of the ARC holder.
1. The four pieces of information required to be keyed in for this inquiry must be completely accurate. The user would only be able to access the original photo submitted in the ARC application if all the data match.
If the information put in any field is inaccurate or the certificate has expired or has been cancelled, the inquiry result will be shown as "unmatched data"
2. For inquiries about a permanent ARC, Field #3("Date of Expiry")can be left empty.
■ If you have any other questions, please contact any of our
specialized operation brigades